Beginning your morning with good habits and positive choices can help make you feel happy. Practicing various habits can be the PROACTIVE thing to do in any situation. This means making an effort to start with the best attitude in the mornings and plan ahead for what you wish to accomplish on a daily basis.
Try these important tips:
- Be helpful. Without being asked to pitch in, assist your family members with household chores.
- Do the right thing. By making correct choices, even when you believe people aren’t looking, will lead to happiness and less stress in your day.
- Plan. Journal your activities and what you would like to accomplish. Ask yourself, what personal goal would you like to begin today?
What important habit(s) do you practice in order to feel happy?
A focused Free Write is a strategy intended to encourage ideas without concern for the conventional rules of writing. The goal is to make writing easier and more comfortable while speaking new ideas onto a page. Remember, free writing doesn’t mean to rush or create sloppy work on purpose. Follow these guidelines:
- Write nonstop for a set period of time (5–10 minutes). Let your ideas flow onto the paper.
- Ignore the urge to correct as you write, you can always come back and edit later.
- Write what you picture in your mind by using words that describe.
- Do not judge or censor what you are writing. Allow yourself to imagine.
Categories: The Writer's Nook